May 20, 2016 09:55 AM EDT
Hublot Unveils ‘Limited Edition’ ‘Classic Fusion Kobe Bryant HeroVillain’ Timepiece; Reveals Mamba Exclusive Specs [VIDEO]
In the opening of its redesigned Beverly Hills boutique, Swiss brand Hublot unveils their latest luxury offering, "The Classic Fusion Kobe Bryant HeroVillain" with no less than Brand Ambassador Kobe Bryant. After the success of Kobe Bryant 2013 and 2015 collaborations, the brand reveals the exclusive "limited edition" mamba inspired specs of Classic Fusion Kobe Bryant HeroVillian.
Launch of the new @Hublot Classic Fusion @KobeBryant HeroVillain in Los Angeles! #KobeBryant pic.twitter.com/jYSDXjg4rZ— Hublot (@Hublot) May 19, 2016
In a speech shared at Hublot's official site, Kobe Bryant shared that he is honored to launch his third timepiece with Hublot as he carry on his pursuit of excellence and reflect his calling. The Classic Fusion Kobe Bryant HeroVillain is the symbol of Bryant's life being a HeroVillain during his 20-year basketball career by striving to channel his inner doubts and fears into determination and strength.
"The Classic Fusion Kobe Bryant HeroVillain" Timepiece Specs From Hublot:
1) It is exclusively available at Hublot's Beverly Hills Boutique limited at 24 pieces only which the brand presented a custom-made #24 to the Mamba King.
2) The ceramic piece with black and gold hues evokes a masculine and sophisticated design.
3) The dial features a black snake appliqué, a memoir to Kobe Bryant's basketball nickname "Black Mamba".
4) The sapphire case-back clutches a printed "KOB16" logo with each piece engraved with its special edition number, 1/24 - 24/24.
5) Featuring a self-winding moonphase movement,
6) The Classic Fusion Kobe Bryant HeroVillain will be available on a black python strap with black stitching, an echo of Hublot's "10 Year ALL BLACK" anniversary concept.
Aside from the launch, another coinciding event is the ribbon cutting ceremony of the redesigned Hublot Beverly Hills Boutique, Haute Living cited. Together with Managing Director Hublot of America Jean- François Sberro and Hublot Beverly Hills boutique Owner Greg Simonian, Kobe Bryant joined the ribbon cutting which officially open the newly renovated 1376 square foot luxury boutique.
See Now: Facebook will use AI to detect users with suicidal thoughts and prevent suicide© 2017 University Herald, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Join the Conversation