Nov 25, 2016 09:52 AM EST
Samsung Galaxy S8 Specs, Features Leaked: Snapdragon 835, Adreno 540 GPU Take User Interface to Critical But Exciting Experience [VIDEO]
Samsung is getting ready to take on its rival for 2017 as its newest flagship is rumored to be on the final stage of development. Read more details about the leaked features and specs of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8!
Samsung Galaxy S8 leaked features and specs
It seems like Galaxy Note 7 fiasco has made Samsung more aggressive when it comes to smartphone manufacturing. According to The Investor, it took years before Samsung could come up with an Android smartphone that will further take the user interface into higher level of digital experience through the upcoming 2017 flagship, Samsung Galaxy S8.
Unlike its predecessors, Samsung Galaxy S8 is said to be equipped with spectacular features and high-end specs that will eventually be the key to make up for the loss done by Galaxy Note 7. According to Phone Arena, Galaxy S8 is said to target the Galaxy Note 7 customers and gain back their trust and confidence to the brand which is in fact likely to happen due to the following specs and features:
- Octa-core 3.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 835 for performance boosts
- Andreno 540 GPU that supports UFS 2.1 technology for faster data transfer
- Runs Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box
- Force Touch technology for zooming and creating app shortcuts
- Enhanced Digital Assistant with the ability to answer more specific questions other than the general ones
- Edge-to-edge and bezel-free screen display
- Support for S Pen
- 5.5-inch screen display with 4K resolution
- 6GB of RAM
- 12MP + 13MP rear and front-facing camera
- Water Proof or Resistant
- 3-coil wireless technology for the battery
Samsung Galaxy S8 Release Date and Price
Samsung usually unveils new smartphones in Mobile World Congress. Following the said pattern, the South Korean tech company is expected to launch Galaxy S8 during the MWC in February 2017.
Samsung Galaxy S8 price is estimated to be cheaper than the newly launche Apple iPhone 7. According to rumors, the amount is likely to fall between $750 to $850 given the leaked specs.