‘Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’ Backlash: Exploiters Face 48-Hour Ban But May Keep Unlocked Items; Update 1.07 Coming On PS4 And Xbox OneBy Shota Kazehaya, UniversityHerald Reporter
"Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" is banning players used the exploit and reset their key and Salvage counts to zero for 48 hours. However, the game allows exploiters to keep the items they are able to unlock.
On the other hand "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" fans' community are aiming to make an all-out backlash versus the game. The situation is said to be worsened by the glitches and bans insinuated by the game runners. Moreover, the upcoming update 1.07 added salt to the anger of Infinite Warfare gamers. According to Ars Technica, some of the fans are happy about the light punishment and being banned for 48 hours only (2 days).
However, the situation is unfair claimed by the non-exploiters. They say that they have been used also since they are unaware of the glitch so they grab the opportunity to get items at lower prices. For them, it is better that "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" issue no punishment to unaware offenders since it is only now that they learned that it was actually an exploit.
Meanwhile, those who have bought COD points using real money are more upset while others got them absolutely free. Meanwhile, new "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" update 1.07 targets to fix massive amount of glitches and bring changes to the first-person shooter, Express UK added. The update is coming to both PS$ and Xbox One with 1.47GB and 1.51GB, respectively. This heavy updates improves performance in split-screen and even pulls the CODcast feature.
Here are some of the update coming from "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Update 1.07. For the complete list of fixes please redirect to Express UK.
1. Fix for the Mad Hax sneered in the Winners Circle
2. Allow players to alteration classes up with 5 seconds after pre-match is completed
3. Fix for the Diamond, Solar, Slime, and Black Sky camos shining when using the Type-2 akimbo in the left hand
4. Fix for numerous camos not applying properly to the Epic Karma-45
5. Audio changes for louder impact sounds when being shot
6. Fix for a problem in MP split screen where one of the two players will load into the match without their Bonuses being shown
7. Fix for friendly players not appearing on the mini map when manually controlling the R-C8