Huawei Honor 6X: Budget-Friendly Phone that Puts Expensive Android Phones to Shame; Check Tips and Tricks Here [VIDEO]By Xien Palacios, UniversityHerald Reporter
Huawei Honor 6X has unexpectedly put any expensive Android phones to shame because of its powerful specs and features that comes in an affordable price. To be able to utilize the premium phone experience, see full details for some tips and tricks!
Huawei Honor 6X Reportedly Beats the Performance of Expensive Android Phones
Huawei has reimagined how budget-friendly phone should be through their newly released Honor 6X. According to Digital Trends, the Chinese tech firm has proved to the world that budget-friendly phones need not necessarily made out of plastic devices like how they used to be alongside with limited specs, bland design and crappy camera.
Accordingly, Huawei Honor 6X sports a stylish all-metal body design, no sharp edges and rested well on palm, fingerprint sensor at the back, volume rocker located above the power button, slots for microSD and SIM and micro USB port at the bottom. The phone also has an impressive camera specs with 12MP sensor and 8MP for selfie snapshots; both lenses take quality pictures with sharp and clear details.
Huawei Honor 6X runs Android 6 Marshmallow that comes with a dozen of pre-installed apps. It is powered by Huawei's Kirin 655 processor with performance similar to Qualcomm Snapdragon 65 chip coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal expandable storage.
Huawei Honor 6X Tips and Tricks
To maximize the full potential of Huawei Honor 6X, the following are the tips and tricks that the users might want to do according to Phandroid:
- Buy a case and screen glass protectors
- Lock down the phone through the use of fingerprint
- Speed up animations
- Change home screen to be able to get back to the app drawer
- Back up photos and videos for free
- Delete useless apps such as bloatwares
- Lock screen notifications or turn on popup
- Turn off power-intensive prompt for the applications
- Protect apps to keep them open in the background
- Do not use the phone manager app or optimize tool
- Display the battery percentage inside the battery icon
- Add "Do Not Disturb" times
- Use stock charge for fast-charging experience
- Track the stolen phone through Android Device Manager
- Visit AndroidForums to know more about the phone