Jan 04, 2017 10:56 AM EST
Xbox One Loop 2017: 3 Reasons Why You Should Have Microsoft’s New Red Controller; 6 Hidden Xbox One Features You Must Know
Microsoft has officially announced its latest Red Xbox Controller variant available on Jan. 10, 2017. The Red Xbox Controller will cost $65 on GameStop and the Microsoft Store. Hence, this $65 deal will bring you three different game-changing experience since Red Xbox Controller is packed with outstanding features.
3 Best Features Of Xbox One Red Controller
1. According to Express UK, Red Xbox Wireless Controller is now equipped with two-times wireless range. It can now also connect to Windows 10 PC and mobile devices using the new Bluetooth feature.
- The Rd Xbox Controller is now customized with button mapping and an Impulse Triggers adds actual sensation to your gaming. The controller now hosts 3.5mm stereo headset jack for headset use.
3. Moreover, it has extra features like textured grip, enhanced D-pad, and responsive thumbsticks.
6 Hidden Xbox One Features Only Hardcore Gamers Know
1. A copy of game progress and files are playable in your friends' unit or if you bought new Xbox One since a copy has been saved in a cloud storage, Business Insider wrote. All you need to do is sign in your Xbox account.
2. Xbox owners can monitor their date usage. Follow this instruction: Go to Setting - Network - Bandwidth Usage.
3. Continue your games from Xbox 360 to Xbox One by going to Settings - System - Storage - Cloud Saved Games - then Enable.
4. Phones and tablets can be used as controllers. Download Xbox One SmartGlass app and make sure to have access to a Wi-Fi then connect.
5. Stream your Xbox One to Windows 10 PC. Click Setting - Allow game streaming to other devices - Enable the SmartGlass connection from any SmartGlass device - Click Play from console to play.
6. Xbox One storage expandable with an external storage available at Amazon.