Dec 23, 2019 05:55 AM EST
How to Become a More Fun Mom And Help Children Improve Their Emotional Quality
Traditionally, having fun is not always the top priority of parents. There are many different strategies and methods of parenting but in today's generation, there are many rooms for some fun. Sometimes letting the kid inside you loosen by itself is the coolest feeling you will ever sense as a parent.
Remember that adults are just children in their fully developed form. The kids often see their parents as a person who always needs to be obeyed, respected and feared. But always mind that laughter is the best foundation of all emotions!
So here are some of the best ways that can do to be a fun mom:
- Do tolerable and safe pranks together. Most of the children love bringing some amazing surprise to another person's day. Just make sure your kids don't overdo it in the future.
- Make your kids laugh out of the blue. Surprise them with a tickle battle and witty jokes.
- Face grimace is one of the best contests you can do at home anytime. Give simple prizes for the wackiest face.
- Who doesn't love kisses? Have a smooch-kiss chase once in a while! Chase each other around the house and when you catch the person give them a big kiss! This is best when you wear mildly formulated lipstick so that you can easily see who truly wins while avoiding them to have allergies.
- Dates are not only for couples. Take your kids out on a date and always have fun during "family day" as long as possible.
- Our kids need some dirt to boost the immune system. Have a scavenger hunt in the park! You can hide things to find around the playground and see who will be the fastest to get more objects. If you have one child, you can also invite his playmates.
- Include them while cooking their favorite cookies. This is an awesome memory that will last forever! The kitchen can be a little bit messy but it's awesome!
- Read a story to your child, it can be new or old. You can replace the characters with your child's name or act how the characters in the story play.
- Do a simple experiment with them. Coke plus Mentos never gets old. You can create your own bomb using soda and let your kids be amazed the whole day!
- Watch animated "the mummy movie" and let them mummify you with a tissue. You will be literally "MOMMYfied" by your kids!
- Go in the backyard and shot your kids with a water gun! Give them their own gun and let the battle begin!
- If you are a dad or a strong mom, the horseback ride is a fun way to connect with your kids.
- Do some abstract painting and let their creativity come out. Remember to use non-toxic materials.
As parents, there are lots of fun things you can do with your kids. Memories are always better when shared. You can collect it as early as now and remember them for a lifetime!
Join the Conversation