Nov 29, 2019 10:04 AM EST
How to Fix Bad Blood Circulation of the Hands and Feet
Poor blood circulation can't do any good to the human body, especially if it affects your hands and feet.
People should go places. But how can you explore the world if you have numb hands and weak feet that frequently annoy you even doing simple activities?
Don't be fearful. You can still prevent or improve the blood circulation of your hands and feet to regain its strength and be capable of performing series of activities again. This is by doing some exercise to keep a good blood circulation and use some special equipment as a booster.
Exercise is one of the most effective ways to improve your blood circulation especially through your hands and feet. Your muscles require oxygenated blood in order to work properly, and the muscles in your hands function, the surrounding blood vessels will expand to allow more of this oxygenated blood to flow through. As with any physical activity program, you should start out at a low-intensity level and gradually increasing the level of exercise difficulty, if preferred.
- Start off with a few warm-up exercises
- Hold your hands out in front of you and shake them for about 30 seconds to get the blood flowing.
- Then, ball your hands into fists and keep them clenched for fifteen seconds, then release; repeat this exercise a few times, 10 repetitions will do.
- Consider using a flexible object, such as a rubber ball or piece of crumpled paper, into the exercise to provide additional resistance
- After the warm-up, stretch your arms with your fingers stretch out. Bend each joint in your hands and hold still for a few seconds, then do the next position. You can use the other hand to help with the stretching, but only to the extent, that's comfortable for you.
- Stand still or sit down, depending on the pressure you can tolerate
- Grab a cylindrical bottle (shouldn't be hard)
- Put your feet atop the bottle and start rolling it back and forth.
- Do this alternately, until your feet feel relief.
- Walking not only improves the strength of your feet, it also helps to ha a good blood circulation inside your whole body.
Here is list of the best equipment that can help improve your blood circulation:
AUVON Dual Channel TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator Machine with 20 Modes, 2" and 2"x4" TENS Unit Electrode Pads
This rechargeable electric muscle massager can help stimulate the nerves and muscles. It can relax your body from top to toe. There are 20 modes to choose from such as kneading, hammering, shiatsu, and many more.
FDA Cleared Muscle Pain Tens Unit, Ohuhu Rechargeable 16 Modes and 12 Pads Muscle Stimulator, EMS Therapy Electric Massager for Back Shoulder Elbow Pain Relief for Fathers' Day Gifts
This is perfect for someone who needs fast relief. You can choose from 16 modes like acupuncture, feet, rubbing, kneading with a simple button touch.
Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager - 6 Levels Pressure Point Therapy Massager for Arthritis, Pain Relief, Carpal Tunnel and Finger Numbness - Shiatsu Massage Machine with Compression and Heat
Your hands deserve all the pleasure. This massager decrease arthritis pain and promotes healthy nerves in hands.
Hand Massager Pressure Point Acupressure Compression Therapy Reflexology With Heat For Arthritis Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Tendonitis Trigger Finger Pain Cordless
This gives warm compression to multiple pressure points throughout your palm, fingers, and hand. It's versatile and has different modes.
ALSO READ: Music Boosts Blood Flow in Brain
See Now: Facebook will use AI to detect users with suicidal thoughts and prevent suicide© 2017 University Herald, All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
Join the Conversation