Mar 21, 2017 05:25 AM EDT
Supercell Reveals Clash of Clans Massive Balancing Updates with DLC for Spring Released
The Clash of Clans team Supercell reveal in the game's official website about the upcoming major balancing updates and DLC that are being prepared for a spring released. These updates are expected to add more fun and excitement to the game as Clash of Clans is heading towards its fifth year since its launching in 2012.
Clash of Clans March 2017 Updates
Supercell is reportedly working on massive update for Clash of Clans which is slated to release soon. And while waiting for the major update, the game developer is set to release the following balancing update so as players won't lose the fun and excitement for the game:
- New TH11 Air Defense with associated high-level armies and decreased on cost and time upgrade for Air Defense levels 4 to 8
- Increased on wall level 12 limit to further defend TH11 Air Defense
- Increased hitpoints and survivability improvements for Hog Rider levels 5 to 7 as well as Miners from all levels
- Additional damaged buffs for Dragon level 4 to 6 and P.E.K.K.A. levels 3 to 5
- Increased on Witch-skeleton spawning rate
Clash of Clans Online Store
Just recently, Supercell has opened an online store to offer official merchandising products related to Clash of Clans games for die-hard COC fans in US and Canada. In relation to that, Touch Arcade learned that the store will be made available worldwide in late 2017; thus, fans are advised to patiently wait for the availability of the online store on their respective countries.
Interesting Clash of Clans-related products are sold in the online store such as the 8.5-inch Golden P.E.K.K.A. Statue that costs $125, fantastic Clash Figures like a Wizard, a Prince, a Barbarian, PEKKA and an Archer that costs $25 each and t-shirts with different designs available in two colors. Clash Royale merchandise and collectibles are also available in the Supercell Shop too.