Mike Rice, who was fired for verbally and physically abusing players on his Rutgers men's basketball team, has been going through anger management counseling from former NBA player John Lucas.
EdX, a not-for-profit educational organization, has increased its total of participating schools from 12 to 27 Tuesday.
- 90-Year-Old College Graduate Sets School Record [VIDEO]
- Wally Taibleson is the oldest college graduate in the California State University system's history and he earned his fourth degree Friday.
- College Student Fakes Own Kidnapping to Hide an 'F'
- Aftab Aslam spun a story to his parents via expendable cell phone and camped in a tent for a week to avoid telling them he failed a class (for the
- NC University Drops Plans to Acquire Saint Paul’s College
- Saint Augustine’s University has decided not to go ahead with the planned acquisition of debt-ridden Saint Paul’s College in Lawrenceville, Va.
- NYU/NUS no Longer Offering Dual Graduate Law Program
- The 10-month dual graduate law program offered by National University of Singapore (NUS) and New York University (NYU) will cease to exist, amid
- University of South Carolina Attempts to Ban Tobacco on Campus
- The University of South Carolina is one of many schools nationwide attempting to implement a campus-wide tobacco ban.
- Hofstra Student Accidentally Killed by Nassau County Veteran Police Officer (UPDATE)
- Police officials have confirmed a report that says that a Nassau County veteran police officer had accidentally shot and killed 21-year-old Hofstra
- Two Professors Sue Roger Williams University after Years of Harassment and Discrimination
- Two professors at Roger Williams University, Dr. Bonita Cade and Sharon DeLucca, are suing the institution after facing years of harassment and
- Rice to Set Up a Religious Tolerance Institute after A $28.5 million donation From Boniuks
- Rice University will establish an institute to promote religious tolerance after receiving a $28.5 million donation from Houston philanthropists, Dr.
Chris Lewandowski was charged nearly $7,500 because of a housing policy that was contradicted by a housing
Liberty University Chancellor Jerry Falwell Jr. personally offered David Cole Withrow a college scholarship after the
Federal prosecutors have filed criminal charges against three China-based New York University Langone Medical Center
St. Joseph’s College (SJC) Connecticut has introduced a new Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Most Arkansas colleges and universities have decided to go against the tide by not allowing faculty and staff members to
Betsy Palmer, a 54-year-old associate professor of education at Montana State University (MSU), died May 20 of injuries
Matthew Royer has vanished on his trip home to Southeast Pennsylvania from his on-campus apartment at the University of
If a court rules in favor of Brittany Hamilton, a University of Nebraska student, universities nationwide may have to
A group of Rice University students have fashioned a new capo for guitars that will not obstruct players from producing
Steven R. DiSalvo, Ph.D., has been named as the 10th president at St. Anselm College, succeeding Fr. Jonathan DeFelice,
Rutgers University created history when it awarded 14,302 graduation degrees to the largest senior class in its 247-year
Evan H. Kurzman, a 21-year-old Rutgers University student has been arrested and charged with five crimes, last Thursday,
After over seven years of investigation into Yale University’s sexual assault policy, the U.S. Department of Education
Michigan State University has resumed the demolition of the historic 113-year-old Morrill Hall after the building’s
Joseph J. Ostrowski, 29-year-old former Pennsylvania high school football coach has been sentenced to 25 years in
Columbia University is planning to amend the outdated requirements of its highly restrictive 93-year-old 'The Lydia C.
Purdue University North Central (PNC) has received a nod of approval from the Indiana Commission for Higher Education to
- Harvard University Elects James W Breyer to Corporation
- The Harvard University announced that James W. Breyer, a leading venture capitalist, will join the President and Fellows of Harvard College, also known as the Harvard Corporation, on July 1, 2013.
- Sacred Heart University Names Bobby Valentine Athletics Director
- The Sacred Heart University sports community gets a shot in the arm with the joining of Bobby Valentine, a big name in baseball circle. On Tuesday he was named executive director of Intercollegiate Athletics by the university.
- Eastern Michigan University to Host Unplug Event
- The Eastern Michigan University will observe an unplugged event on Wednesday, Feb 27 at 5 p.m in the Multi-Cultural Lounge of King Hall on Ypsilanti campus of Eastern Michigan University.
- Energy Secretary Chu to Resume Teaching Physics at Stanford University
- United States Secretary of Energy Steven Chu will head back to the Stanford University to join the faculty after he demits his office this year.
- John F Kerry Will Make First Policy Speech at University of Virginia
- US Secretary of State, John F. Kerry will speak at the University of Virginia on Feb 20. It's said to be his first public remarks after succeeding Hillary Clinton earlier this year.
- EMU Marching Band to Perform on Detroit Public TV Music Show
- The Eastern Michigan University Marching Band will be featured on the nationally syndicated television show, "Ariel, Zoey, & Eli, Too," aired on Detroit Public Television (WTVS), Friday, Feb. 15, at 5 p.m, said the university.