Jan 03, 2017 08:55 AM EST
AC Fans Celebrate ‘Assassin's Creed’ Movie; Rendered Amazing Special Effects; 5 Reasons Behind Box-Office Flop
"Assassin's Creed" Movie adaptation may have failed at capturing the top-spot at the Box-Office but surely it has seen how far AC fans could go to support their favorite console game.
ok but the guy from the Assasin's Creed movie kinda looks like Brett. pic.twitter.com/c0EhUMJtc9— ❄Ice Trainer Oskar❄ (@oskardraws) December 31, 2016
The transition to a console to a film is overrated. One of the recent evidence to support this claim is "Assassin's Creed" Movie flop at the box office. Even review scores garnered low results considering the fact that the movie is well-budgeted and paraded an all-star cast to portray "Assassin's Creed" characters.
Meanwhile, 'Assassin's Creed' becomes another wasteful exercise of considerable talents of its cast and crew, Times Of India reported.
Amazing Special Effects
According to Kotaku, "Assassin's Creed" Movie is not completely bad. The AC adaptation has shown a superb animation and special effects especially during the Animus' interface scene and other shots featuring the advance computer technology moving through the film. The visuals are quite impressive and do quite better than the "Resident Evil" franchise. Additionally, most viewers even noted the Chase sequence as the most brilliant plot line within the film.
5 Reasons Why Assassin's Creed Movie Flopped according to AC fans
- Non-AC players will not be able to understand the intensity of the movie.
- Justin Kurzel failed to transform Game into Cinema with a brilliant star cast.
- Script lost grip in the second half, especially at the climax.
- Bad reviews influence the movie goers' urge to watch the film adaptation.
- "Assassin's Creed" Movie coincide with the massive release block of the mammoth "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" which catapulted a very impressive screenplay and storyline for millions of Star Wars fans.