Dec 08, 2016 09:56 AM EST
Here’s How some of the Highly Successful People Sleep
The importance of a good quality sleep cannot be emphasized any further. And for the very busy people, sleep is really becoming a luxury which is why it is important for them not to get their night of shut-eye interrupted. However, there are these people whose sleep is not really a priority but they still manage to function to their full potential. Here are some of the weird yet surprising sleeping habits of some successful people.
1. President Donald Trump only gets 3 to 4 hours of sleep every night. This is already the maximum. There are times when he only sleeps for about 90 minutes.
According to Michael D'Antonio, author of "Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success," this habit of President Trump is what keeps him going for the day.
2. Mariah Carey sleeps for 15 hours every night while surrounded with 15 humidifiers around her bed.
"I've got to sleep 15 hours to sing the way I want to," Carey told Interview magazine in 2007.
3. Stephen King's pillows are pointed in a certain way to a certain direction. His strange nighttime ritual include washing his hands and making sure that the open side of the pillowcase is directed toward the other side of the bed, he himself cannot explain why.
4. Marissa Mayer takes a week-long vacation every four months just to catch up on some sleep. Being a workaholic CEO of Yahoo, she works for as long as 130 hours a week, and that's equivalent to 19 hours a day including the weekends! No doubt she really needs a long break.
5. Eminem keeps his room dark by using tin foils to keep out the light from his windows. And what's odd is that he does it even when he sleeps in hotel rooms.
Join the Conversation