Feb 27, 2017 06:27 PM EST
10 Most Useful Assignment Writing Tools And Resources For College Students
As a student, you know you need to take help wherever you can find it. With it becoming more difficult to get one on one help at university, students are getting more creative. If you're looking for online sources of help, try these ten resources and tools to help you in writing your assignments.
1. Cite It In: Writing up all your citations can be a tedious task at best. You can make it a lot easier by using this tool. Just write in the source you're using, and it will give you a correct citation for it instantly.
2. Academized: This is a resource telling the definition of plagiarism and how to avoid it. Students need to know causes of plagiarism to avoid it in their education path.
3. Assignment Help: Stuck on how to get started writing an essay? Give the assignment guide a try. It will cover everything you need to know, from structuring an essay to finding the right voice to write in. It's the best place to go first when you're struggling with essay writing principles.
4. GoParaphrase: Paraphrasing is important. You want to use another academic's ideas or work, but you're aware that if you don't word it correctly, you could be accused of plagiarism. No problem. Simply paste the part of the work you want to use into this tool, and it will paraphrase it for you. You can then use it in your essay without worries.
5. UK Writings: Not even sure how to structure your essay? There's no need to panic. This website features some very helpful assignment guides that you can read over before getting started. You can talk to their professional writers, too. They can give you all kinds of useful advice that you can use in your entire educational career.
6. Time 4 Writing: Are you looking to improve your writing skills? Perhaps you feel that you need to build up your knowledge on how good essays are written. Sign up for a writing course here. They're easy to follow and will help you build the skills you need for good grades.
7. Big Assignments: Good essays are always edited, but sometimes you just don't have the time to do it yourself. Maybe you just don't feel you're very good at it. If this is the case, send your essay to these editors. They'll go through your essay with a fine tooth comb, and deliver you an essay that's ready to be submitted.
8. Easy Word Count: A word count is always given to you for a reason. Come up short on words, and you're not including enough information. Go on for too long, and you need to do some editing. Use this tool to get a quick and accurate word count on your work. As a bonus, it highlights misspelled words too, for easy editing.
9. OXEssays: Everyone would like to be able to consult with a professor about their assignments, but that just isn't possible every time you have a deadline. These expert writers are the next best thing. Talk to them when you're writing, and they'll help you craft an excellent essay.
10. Vocabulary: Do you want to expand your vocabulary? It's easy with this online tool. You can take part in their online games and compete with others, looking to learn more words for their essays. You can also give it some words you're trying to learn, and it will devise games for you to play that help you learn them in an organic way.
As you can see, there's a lot of help online for an industrious student who's willing to learn. Give these tools a try, you'll find at least one that you'll want to keep bookmarked.
Author Bio: Mary Walton is a professional writer and editor from Santa Monica. She helps people create successful resumes at Resumention. Mary lived in Australia for 10 years and gained her degree in creative writing at the University of Melbourne.
Join the Conversation