Nov 17, 2016 07:20 AM EST
Apple iPhone 8 (2017) Updates: 10 New Features for iPhone’s 10th Anniversary – Here’s Everything You Need to Know [VIDEO]
As the iPhone 10th anniversary celebration is nearing, the 2017 flagship features are started making rounds in the internet. Rumors suggest that Apple has added 10 new features to the presumed iPhone 8 to mark a decade of quality smartphones and digital experience.
Apple iPhone 8 (2017) Features & Specs
- The presumed iPhone 8 is expected to feature a flexible OLED display. In fact, the recent deal between Apple and Samsung for the OLED panels supply has been signed, according to Mac Rumors.
- The newly launched iPhone 7 is powered by the latest Apple proprietary chipset called A10 and is looking forward to run the A11 processor on iPhone 8.
- iPhone 8 is expected to sport a full glass body similar to iPhone 4 as Apple is rumored to do away from the traditional iPhone aluminum cases of 5, 5s, 6, 6s and SE.
- A bezel-less and edge-to-edge OLED display is expected to land in iPhone 8, however, reports suggest that only one of the two models can have the said display technology.
- As Apple is looking forward to bezel-free iPhone 8, the camera and Touch ID sensor are said to be integrated in the screen, according to Know Your Mobile.
- To be able to achieve an edge-to-edge display screen iPhone 8, the Home Button is said to eliminated and to be replaced with a virtual one.
- Wireless charging might become a reality in iPhone 8 as the headphone jack eliminated to give way to Lightning port for multiple functions.
- Three models of iPhone 8 are expected to debut in 2017. As Mac Rumors added, there will be one OLED and two standard screen displays.
- Biometrics such as iris scanning and facial recognition are expected to be included in the new iPhone 8.
- Apple is rumored to have been working on a high-performance motor to deliver an iPhone 8 with more complex tactile vibrations for more efficient and touch-friendly device.